18k Bauhaus Crane La Libertad Earrings
This product is currently sold out.
Imagine yourself at an art deco garden party, the perfume of lilies in the breeze, sipping champagne under a newly dusk sky... With these earrings the party is where ever you are. Designed by Colombian artist, Federico Castrillon, these earrings are hand-cut and bathed in 18k gold.
* 3.5 inches (9 cm) long
* 1 inch (2.5 cm) at their widest point
* Made of gold-plated bronze sheet metal
* Painted and cut by hand by Colombian artisans
* The earrings feature two baguette cut cubic zirconia stones of opposite colors with a small red bead at the end
- This is a new item.
- Avoid spraying with perfume or getting wet.